Thursday, April 18, 2013

We're all in this together!

I was so excited to read everyone's blog. It's so comforting to know that we are all in this together.

 Being away from family can be hard and lonely, and I've noticed that working out by yourself feels the same way. This blog really helps motivate me. I want to be able to share good news and have people cry with me when I share bad. I love that you joined a gym Rachel. I am with you in spirit as you go. If you need a workout mix let me know. I can put some music together that will make you want to run and sing! I think you are setting great goals Elizabeth. Only sugar on Sundays is tough but it will really make a difference in how you feel. I fully support you, and if you have a craving and need a distraction give any of us a call. Camilla, I feel your pain. Food, food, everywhere, and not a drop to eat. Because I ate it all! Those days when you feel like a bottomless pit are the hardest. Water, water, water. Fill the void with water. I'm so glad that you signed up for the loseit.com Allyse. We have almost the same calorie count each day, so if I find any good recipes I will share and vice-versa, k?
My biggest problem right now is finding time to work-out. When I work-out with Abby she climes all over me like we are playing a game. Do you know how hard it is to do Yoga when your child crawls under you like London bridges or jumps on your back as you are planking? If I wait until she naps I'm already exhausted. I tell myself I just need to sit for ten min and before I know it she is awake. Nighttime is out; that's when I do school. So what does that leave? I know that these are all excuses. I could get up before Abby wakes, or not cop out at nap time. I could also endure with the yoga, but why does working out have to be so hard? Why do people say all the time that they love it? I want to punch them in the face! That would be a good work-out. Run around a gym and punch happy people in the face. Oh, look at me, I'm smiling just thinking about it.

However, I know that's not the answer. I just have to do what Camilla said. Do I want a nap or a healthy body? I'm so tired of being fat, but more importantly, I'm so tired of big boobs! That's right, I said it! I want them gone! My back hurts, nothing fits, and my boobs are getting so big they are starting to come out my back! I need a mantra to say to myself. The one I have now isn't working anymore. "I must, I must, I must decrease my bust!" So I plead for your help. What can I say to myself when I want to give up?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, your mantra was hilarious! I can't see how to improve the mantra, but maybe you can picture your boobs getting so big they burst out of your back and then keep expanding until you've turned into just one giant boob that somehow looks like a pimple. That's a mental image no one wants to keep, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats's so gross 'Milla! Ew! Heather, that worked for me and I'm not even close to you bust size.

    ReplyDelete