Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This is No Fun

I think I may have a touch of the baby blues because I sometimes get so depressed I just want to cry. Last night was like that. I was so unhappy with my weight and it carried over into this morning. Nothing I put on fit me because I have this ridiculous muffin top that hangs over my jeans. I can't even look good in Josh's t-shirts, because he wears t-shirts that are too thin in the waist for my girth. I hate how I look. I hate it. So after eating too much yesterday to reward myself for dieting for four days, I'm back to dieting. Today is all about portion control. I'm not eating particularly healthy foods, but I'm not snacking all day long and I'm eating moderate amounts. I had a bowl of gross frosted mini wheats for breakfast and a hot dog for lunch and a pudding cup for snack. Tonight I'll make this tomato and cream cheese pasta for dinner and that'll be just about the last thing I eat today. So you see, not bad when I take out all the sugary snacks.

And I know I'll be able to diet for another week with Allyse and Heather doing exercises with me and keeping me on track. We can do this. No beached whales for any of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment