Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Man- Camilla has the best attitude and determination of anyone I have every seen! She is my hero. I love how motivated and positive she is. I love that she is still writing on this blog even though I'm sure we all forgot about it. She just never gives up. When she gets off course she readjusts and tries again. I want to be more like that. I really want to learn how to endure to the end better. I don't want to give up just because something is hard. I really want to dig my heels in and finish the race, and although I know losing weight isn't a race I'm pretty sure you understand the gist.
I also have the best husband in the whole world. He is patient, loving, supportive, and just plain awesome! We all have our own trials and a big one of mine is working out in front of people. I just feel like they are all thinking really mean things in their head and it messes with my confidence. Ian totally gets me in a cool husband kind of way and so he suggested we move my elliptical into our tiny little loft. That way I can work out in private and at a time that would work for me. He also moved all our things all around while I tried to figure out how we could fit it in with nary a complaint. He even moved the beast up our stairs and into Abby's room because he is just that cool. Now I can go back to my schedule of a little bit at a time. I start with 20 min a day for a week. Then I add 5 min every week until I am at 40 min. It really helps with my stress. That is where I am at the moment. I hope to continue updating everyone as I get more into my routine. Keep trying. I know it helps me to know I'm not alone in this struggle. I really believe we can all do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment