Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hey Guys!

Since this will mark the third blog I have enthusiastically signed up to contribute to about weight loss, let's just pray that I don't follow the same suit and fizzle out after about a week or so.

I have been checking out gyms in my neighborhood lately and want to join one this weekend. My insurance will pay for a gym membership, so it's almost a no-brainer. *almost* I still have to actually go. And when I do go, I still have to actually work. My butt off. Literally. I am a little excited though. I'm pretty tired of being the fat girl in the office. When I started working here, I was kind of glad I was the cutest girl in the office. (At least according to my own standards.) But now, I'm just the fat one who could be cute if she lost weight. Yup, that's me now. I know. Sad, right?

But never fear! I am once again enthusiastically signing up for this community blog. I just need to figure out how to change my email address that's associated with Blogger. For some reason, it is thetowww@gmail.com which is an email address that I have NEVER had. I think I left it open on my computer and the kids started playing games or something. So, if you know how to change my email address, please help me out. I would appreciate getting the updates from whenever someone posts something.

So here's to being excited once again!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the pictures! Yes, I've done my share of weight-loss blogging too but I'm really hoping to make this one stick this time. Yay 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to join too! Hopefully we can both loose the baby weight they left behind!

    ReplyDelete